- 37, Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)
- For more info : +82-2-3704-3114
- www.nfm.go.kr(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
www.kidsnfm.go.kr(The National Children's Museum of Korea - Korean, English)
Located inside Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum of Korea presents over 4,000 historical artifacts that were used in the daily lives of ordinary Korean people. Here you can fully immerse yourselves in previous domestic and agricultural lifestyles, and learn about Korea’s cultural beliefs.
The National Folk Museum of Korea has three permanent and two special exhibitions as well as a library, souvenir shop, and other subsidiary facilities.
- Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
- Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1.
- Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
- Jeongdok Library Bus Stop or National Folk Museum of Korea Bus Stop.
- Maeul Bus Jongro11