- 37, Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)
- For more info : +82-2-3704-3114
- www.nfm.go.kr(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
www.kidsnfm.go.kr(The National Children's Museum of Korea - Korean, English)
Located inside Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum of Korea presents historical artifacts that were used in the daily lives of Korean people in the past. Through the displays, visitors can learn about the domestic and agricultural lifestyles, as well as Korea’s cultural beliefs.
The National Folk Museum of Korea has three permanent exhibitions and two special exhibitions as well as a library, souvenir shop, and other subsidiary facilities.
- Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
- Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1.
- Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
- Jeongdok Library Bus Stop or National Folk Museum of Korea Bus Stop.
- Maeul Bus Jongro11