Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism
Date of Birth: March 28, 1957
Place of Birth: Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Ph.D. in Communication, Seoul National University, Korea
- MFA, Art Center College of Design, U.S.A.
- BFA, Art Center College of Design, U.S.A.
- BFA in Commercial Design, Department of Arts and Crafts, Hongik University, Korea
- Graduated from Kyungdong High School
- President, Korean Society of Design Science
- Dean of the Graduate School of Advertising and Public Relations, Hongik University
- Dean of the Graduate School of Film and Digital Media, Hongik University
- Chairman, Asia Digital Art and Design Association
- CEO, Borazone Co., Ltd.
- Professor at the School of Design, College of Fine Arts, Hongik University
- Winner of the 1st Best Paper Award of the Korean Society of Design Science
- Best Asian Television Commercial, Shots Awards in the U.K.
- Grand Prize in the category of clothing, SBS Advertising Awards
- Grand Prize in the category of confectionery and food, Korea Advertising Awards